What Will Get Home Buyers Moving?
According to an article on Realtor Magazine:
What’s finally getting some home buyers off the sidelines? A recent poll of more than 1,000 prospective home buyers conducted by Discover Home Loans asked what changed to finally move them into the home buying process.
- “I needed a bigger home”: 25%
- “I want to live in a better neighborhood”: 24%
- “My family circumstances changed so that I really needed a new home”: 22%
- “I achieved enough financial stability to make it possible”: 22%
- The homes for sale on the market became more affordable: 20%
- “I improved my credit sore to qualify for a better mortgage”: 20%
- Mortgage rates and lending options became more affordable: 18%
- “I achieved enough savings for a down payment”: 17%
- More homes became available for sale on the market: 16%
- “Mortgage rates started rising, so I wanted to catch them while they were still low”: 13%
If you have been thinking about selling your home, now is the time to do so. More home buyers are willing and able to purchase now. Contact Elena for more information on selling your home.